Search found 100 matches

by lyly14
Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:42 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: July 2009 Mommies!!!
Replies: 333
Views: 50571

It's been very quiet around here lately. How is everyone doing? I have been having trouble sleeping lately. I seem to keep waking up. I think I keep trying to roll over on my belly since that is usually how I sleep. I have to actually flip myself over when I want to change sides. Not sure why I just...
by lyly14
Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Marina- I would say I was sure it was the baby moving around the end of week 18. I had the same like you before that, I thought I felt something but it was so irregular I convinced myself it wasn't the baby. Now that is consistent I am positive it's the baby. Its so funny the baby just started movin...
by lyly14
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Melissa- I am so sorry for what you have been through. I don't blame you for crying. I know that must have been such a hard and painful decision but you just have to remember you did what you thought was best for you, your remaining twins and mostly for that baby. Raising a child with disabilities i...
by lyly14
Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:32 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Lili- I have not found out anything yet. We are waiting for my 20 week scan to make any decision about an amnio. I go in tues feb 17. If all is good then it ends there. If they see some kind of abnormality that indicates downs I have to really decide if I want to go through with the amnio which is s...
by lyly14
Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:36 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: July 2009 Mommies!!!
Replies: 333
Views: 50571

Jerseygal- If I am not mistaken I believe they are referring to the length of your cervix. If it is too short or begins to shorten it could indicate pre-term labor or an incompetent cerivix. Glad they said yours it good! Hope all the other girls are doing well. Marina- You are always in my thoughts....
by lyly14
Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

oh Marina- I am so sorry to hear about the one twin but so happy the other one is doing fine. From what I know it is only a problem is they share a placenta. Which your babies did not right? Anyway did they give you any ideas as to what they think happened? How do they know it was about 24 hrs ago? ...
by lyly14
Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: July 2009 Mommies!!!
Replies: 333
Views: 50571

Marina- Just another joy of being pg I guess. I am sorry about your pain in your butt! DH is probably right about the siatica and unfortunately the babies are probably pressing on your nerve and nothing to do about it. I hope you get some relief soon because I know personally it can be quite painful...
by lyly14
Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: July 2009 Mommies!!!
Replies: 333
Views: 50571

Thanks girls for all your support thoughts and prayers. I scheduled my amnio for after my level II u/s. So still not 100% sure I will go through with it. Rinnie- They did not do any testing on the babies I lost. I do know I have a condition that puts me at high risk for m/c. I am finally being treat...
by lyly14
Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Jamie- Rationally I know the risk is small but honestly the stats on the m/c rate mean absolutely nothing to me. The fact that there is that risk as small as it may be after all I have been through is more than I can bare at this point. The whole what if is just too much for me to handle. If I lost ...
by lyly14
Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:16 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Well girls I had my appt with the genetic counselor. They told me that a 1 in 37 chance means a 3% chance downs and 97% chance the baby was fine. I was never good at figuring out statistics and stuff. The genetic counselor also said its a 36 out of 37 chance the baby is normal. Of course the session...
by lyly14
Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:15 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: July 2009 Mommies!!!
Replies: 333
Views: 50571

Thanks KB 3% sounds so much better than 1 in 37. I was never good at figuring out statistics and stuff. The genetic counselor also said its a 36 out of 37 chance the baby is normal. Of course the session did nothing for me. They seemed very against using an u/s to detect features before I make my de...
by lyly14
Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:57 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: July 2009 Mommies!!!
Replies: 333
Views: 50571

Wonderce- my breathing is ok, gets worse at night. I am still waiting to see the pulmonologist. As if that wasn't bad enough I got an upsetting phone call from my ob friday afternoon. My modified sequential screening came back that the baby has a 1 in 37 chance of being downs. I am going to see the ...
by lyly14
Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:09 am
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Well girls I got the run around trying to schedule and appt with the genetic counselor because of my insurance but finally found one that accepts it and I have an appt tomorrow at 12. Hopefully I will have some answers on what my options are. I really want to know more about the markers in my blood ...
by lyly14
Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Nicole- My main concern is getting an amnio and having a m/c only to find out the baby was completely normal. I do not think I could live with myself if that happened. I have lost 3 already and it took me so long to get pg with this one I just don't think I could handle that. I am still waiting for ...
by lyly14
Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:54 pm
Forum: Pregnant after treatment
Topic: Sharedjourney BFP girls !
Replies: 387
Views: 53870

Jamie- The doc told me that my age alone puts me at 1/200 the fact that the rest of my blood work puts me at 1/37 is what is so concerning. I know that many women go through the same thing and things turn out ok so lets hope that is my case. I know dh would be devestated, but he is staying optimisti...