Okay, so my Salmonella Test came back good, she actually said your Progesterone Level looks beautiful! So yeah! But now I have to have the actual Clomid Challenge – I don’t know what it entails yet, but I have to call the nurse on the first day of my cycle which should be Friday – Yay! Then I start drugs!!! Hooray! I feel like I’ve been in limbo FOR-FREAKIN’-EVER! So this will be a nice change of pace! The best part is that our insurance will cover some of it, so it looks like we’ll only have to cover drugs, about $50! So that is fan-tastic! OH, crap, I hope that bum fun doesn’t interfere! I will be SO infuriated if it does! Anyway, I’ll keep you more in the loop as I know more.
Sorry I’ve been really busy with work, that I have been slipping with keeping up with you ladies!
– I just want you to know that I am thinking about you!!! I hope you and DH are doing well! Where are you going in Argentina, Buenos Aires, or some other little remote town? I have great friends from Argentina, but they are from some little town a couple of hours outside of Buenos Aires.
– That Apple crap is the worst! I had to do that when they thought I had appendicitis, but it was really cancer – yeah, doctors are idiots. But anyway, I am there with ya, it sucks! But I have to do the liquid diet, and that salty crap on Sunday that makes you poop like you’ve never pooped before, I might actually choose the Apple Crap again! I told you that Mirna and Schrnia weren’t going to win – I am glad that Eric and Danielle won, but I heard they aren’t together any more, per E! News, apparently the show wasn’t very good on their relationship. But I think with all of the adversity and Yields they had gotten stuck with that it’s cool they won! (And I hope your CT scan comes back just fine!)
– I loved all of your pictures! They are amazing! I am totally jealous!!! I am sooo happy for you and your Mini-IVF break! Sounds like this trip was just what your mind needed! The pie recipes are YOURS my dear, just say the word! Have I mentioned how jealous I am of your trip-s!
- I hope your toe is doing better!! Are you doing alright? I’ve been thinking about you A LOT! Yay for shots!
- I totally agree, Grey’s stunk! They should’ve done things so much differently, I Just want my Grey’s back! I did hear that they Barwhore we saw in the previews for this week is signed on for a few episodes, can I just say that MY McDreamy cannot be with anyone by Mer! Because a barwhore is no place for his McPenis! Just drop me an email and I’ll send you the recipes! (Melissa@masterpieceweddings.net
) You do need your rest! So sleep while you can, because there will be an extreme lack of it, very soon!
Fee- Hip Hip Hooray for washing your hair tonight! That is great news!!! Although I hear that washing your hair with cold water makes it softer? I don’t know, I’ve always been too chicken to try it… How’s Nogin doing? So the trauma of the year, how are you going to do about your beautician’s shop?
- I hope your AF is here soon!!!
- You poor thing and the garage door, that so stinks!!! Thank goodness your DH came and rescued you! That was the most terrible, funniest thing I have ever heard!
Okay well Friday call the Nurse, start some meds, Monday - Colon and Endoscopies! Fun times ahead! Anyone wanna trade?