- how can you possibly be an old timer at 22!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really glad that you have joined us. Please tell me that you are watching Joseph and/or Grease in the gap before we have another X Factor and BB. Nobody else seems to be watching it! Am I only the only saddo
The very best of luck for your new job tomorrow - hope that they are a good bunch and welcome you on board. Can I ask what you will be doing?? I am on May-June but argc run tests each month and then decide whether you can start so it could be anytime for me too over the next few months. May be we get to cycle together again!???
- I struggled to get on around lunchtime yesterday - it was just so slow!!! ARGGGHHHH
Primark was not quite a rugby scrum but it was mad busy in there by like 10.30am. We went early and for the first hour or so it was ok but even then we could not try anything on as the queues for the changing rooms were massive even at like 9.30am!!! Worth a visit - it is huge!
- multiple posting! Had you had a glass of two at the bbq!!! ??? (lol) Sorry I am not sure that I can help with the AF questions. Mine get a bit delayed by tmt but always by exactly the same number of days. Your sounds a little strange. But sure that it will now be about a week away if your boobs are sore. Trust your instincts. I have found this whole process has made me understand my body better - even if most of the time I don't like the signs
Hope that she shows up for you before too long.
- I am just the same on the weight loss and the wanting a plan. Even if it is just for more tests - at least if I know what is happening when they I feel that i can get on with the rest of my life and work around it. I am such a control freak that I have to have a plan!
On the wight loss, sounds similar too. I do really well for a few days and then go off the rails. However, I figure that if I have days when I do try then it all stops my weight going any higher and tries to at least control it where it is. Has to be better than all bad days - doesn't it! May be we can nag each other
- managed to pick up some bargains. A couple of pairs of shoes, casual trousers, 2 sets of sleep wear, 3 tops plus a couple of other bits and pieces. 15 items for £50. More savings for the tmt fund!!!!?? I hate gardening too. Leave that all to dh. In return I do cleaning and ironing. At least you can do the ironing in front of the tv. We used to be lucky and have a cleaner who did the ironing but she had to go to help the tmt fund!!! Hope that it is a 'healthy' breakfast for you.
How has this week gone for you - I am so hoping that you get another good drip in weight on Tuesday. I lost a couple of lbs since Easter but need to try harder. How was your shopping? Get anything nice now that you are a dress size smaller
- it is all about helping each other. I would not have got through the last year plus without the boards. My dh feels that it is a godsend as stops me talking to him about it all the time
- I have put on about a stone since starting tmt. Not sure how much of it is the drugs and comfort eating for me. Probably a bit of both. I'd love to lose a bit of weight for the summer so am going to try harder over the next few weeks. I am 4-1 (ARGGHHH) at the end of May. dh and I may go away for a few days. So I thought that may be as that is like 5/6 weeks away I could target to lose 1/2 stone by then. He bought me a lovely summer skirt at Joseph a couple of years ago. He loves it. I cannot get into it now so thought that I would use that as motivation. May be we can all cheer each other on? Understand what you mean about the altered persepective. My dh had a very serious motorbike accident before we were married, when we had been seeing each other for a couple of years. He got taken out by a lorry. It was touch and go for 5 days. Intensive care. It missed his spine by milimetres and he had broken bones in places that I did not even know existed. It was a long hard recovery (6months) but now he is fine again. Makes us realise how lucky we are to have each other and to live for the moment
Weather in London is amazing again today. Need to get off site and go outside. Got up early and cleaned the house while dh played a round of golf. What a good wife I am
It does not happen often! We'll probably go out in the sun when he is back so need to go and get showered and tidy myself up now.
Af should be here tomorrow. Very little sign as yet. Hoping that she arrives soon so that I can get on with bloods which I need to have done on D1 and D2. I'll be on the chinese herbs from my acu guy. They taste disgusting. I hold my nose and just glug back!!!
Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hope that you are all having fun.
Lots of Love
Me 42, DH 52 IVF #1, #2, #3 ICSI #4 - 10.05.2006, 12.12.2006, 10.03.2007, 27.07.2007 ICSI/DE/TESA #5, #6 PGD/IVIG #7 - 24.11.2007, 27.02.2008, 23.05.2008 - 7 BFNs
Surrogacy/FET #8 - 15.10.2008 - BFP