Hi all -
Apologies for the repeat text from the other thread...I'm just popping in to touch base with everyone - I am so sorry I've been such a crap cyber buddy...but would like to pop in to say I've been reading all your posts lately and
I miss you guys alot!
After my last BFN (my 9th one) I had a bit of a melt down to say the least. You would think I would be a bit of an expert by now at taking this sort of news! I couldn't log on here without shaking and crying and it all became a bit too much to bear. I quit my job (stupid, stupid stupid), went to UK for a lovely holiday (fab!) And after eating all that wonderful British stodgey food (reminds me of home ), I came back fat, depressed and umemployed! I then proceeded to descend into a downward emotional spiral as I had throughly convinced myself that being broke and childless was not a good way to go through life...
Anyway - I am now slowly picking up the pieces. I decided I won't be spreading any negative vibes around and will only come back to spread some cheer and support as you amazing girls have given me in the past! As you can tell - today for me, is a good day...
- I love your karma babe - hv a great weekend away - you and your DH deserve it after all you're going through (there's more on the other thread...)
- I'm sorry about your BFN but great news about the new job! (You are my inspiration to get a new job that I will LOVE!)
- So glad everything is coming along nicely - Congrats on the 12 week mark! Hope you had a gd break away- I play golf too (well, I've been trying too!)
Just wondering out of curiosity - do they suggest any tests at this stage or with DE do they not see the necessity of it all?
- Good luck with getting straight back into it with a FET - what stage are you up to now (sorry - hv lost track!) Wishing you a BFP!
- You've been through a lot dear. I feel like we're almost in a parallel universe of not getting the answers we need (as fast as we want them!) as I don't seem to be responding to the protocols and treatments for FET either (Lining is to thin...) But have patience and we will get there...!
As for me, I have a couple more frosties in store but am still too angry with my new clinic to go back. (Yes, there's still many issues I know I hv to work thru...!
) I need to get a job first and settle in before hand so I'll be dropping in from time to time just to check on my fellow eggheads.
Take care and a big hi to anyone else I've forgotten (it feels like it's been ages...!)
DOWN BUT NOT OUT...
4 rollercoaster yrs of IVF using own eggs, then -
1st IVF (DE fresh) Jan 2008 - BFN
2nd IVF (DE frosties) May 2008 - cancelled