Thanks Carolyn, I contacted Kate who put me in touch with someone in Sweden but no joy, they do not do unknown donor. So I then contacted clinic in Czech Republic but haven't heard back from them yet, not a good sign, I figure if they can't reply to my email at the start, then how good would they be if I went to them.
My sister in USA has recommended RMA in NJ as she knows of 3 people that went there and they recommend it highly. I spoke to RMA yesterday and they have a 4 - 6 month waiting list and also the cost is approx $35k which is around £17k.
I wanted it all to be this year but I guess that wasn't being realistic - you'd think I'd know better by now having been on the IVF road before. Here I was thinking DE would be so much easier
So, to me it looks like Spain is the only option but DH is still hesitant. I'm now thinking it will never happen. A friend of his has said his brother & wife went to Spain for DE so I'm waiting for DH to phone him for a chat.
So at this stage we are still no closer to a decision and I'm losing hope again.
Carolyn, have you heard from CERAM yet? I emailed them but still haven't had a reply.