IVF-Infertility.com home

REFLEXOLOGY

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

REFLEXOLOGY

Postby meesh » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:24 pm

Hi all ive just started on my injections this will be my second cycle my first failed then i had fet and that failed so back on the bumpy ride i just wanted to know when the best time is to start reflexoigy as ive heard its good much appreciate any replies thanks :o
meesh

Postby wishfull27 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:09 pm

hi Meesh

I thought you had to be really carefull with reflexology when doing IVF - well as soon as start injections as it can over stimulate ovaries etc - am sure I have read that somehwere - think its good to do before treatment but not during - whereas accupuncture can do before and during ...

Hope that helps????

God luck with cycle

Carolyn x
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Postby meesh » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Thanks wishfull27 ive read it can be good i will ring clinic up tomoz to make sure there are lots of things that they say r bad arnt they i read the do,s and dont,s on ere there was some realy random things on there what says not to do i think iv u realy belived all you read you would go mad !!! wouldnt you ha thanks for the advise i will call tomoz sending loads of babydust to you :lol:
meesh

Return to General Forum