IVF-Infertility.com home

Fertility Treatment Center

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Fertility Treatment Center

Postby julie153415 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:31 pm

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years. We have scheduled an appoint with Pacific Fertility Center in San Francisco, http://www.pacificfertilitycenter.com . Is anyone currently receiving treatment from them? I heard they were one of the best in the country but I would like to hear about it first hand.
julie153415

Postby shantala » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:23 pm

hi julie and welcome to the site!!!

unfortunately I'm not at that clinic so cant help and as i'm in the UK have no idea about US clinics but just wanted to welcome you!!

the board is unbelievable support and you may want to join another thread where ladies chat.....if you're waiting for treatment there's a great thread called "awaiting treatment" thread.....either way, there's lots of threads and all the ladies (and gents) on here are extremely nice. its so great to share your experience with others who understand.

anyway best of luck!!!

xx
2nd IVF/ICSI - baby girl Elliana born 21.4.08 weighing 7lb 6.5ounces; 7 frosties left...
Image to all!
shantala
Valued Contributor

Return to General Forum