IVF-Infertility.com home

Coffee and exercise

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Re: Coffee and exercise

Postby justinjkemp » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Before going to the practice I used to drink a cup of coffee. It's good to encourage the use of energy in the body and peace of mind. He described the coffee and the most common ergonomic aid can get.
justinjkemp

Sponsor

Postby shanebob » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Coffee and exercise is the most important factor for our body. Through it our body can get the extra energy for the work out task. Also exercise makes you physically strong and your body are able to do heavy task.
shanebob

Postby ryanbrian » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Coffee is more vigorous thing then tea. So coffee should be better during exercise. But sometimes we see that there is no relationship between coffee and exercise. Instead of coffee, we should take fruit juices for instant energy.
ryanbrian

Postby seenathkumar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:44 am

Exercise is important in your daily life, if you want to stay fit and healthy then you should do regular exercise which will improve your over all health and this is the reason why doctors recommend you to do daily exercise and coffee contains caffeine which increase your physical performance and recent studies shows that caffeine has got health benefits if taken it in limit, so it is important that you should take coffee in limit.
seenathkumar

Postby ashley1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:16 am

lucymatt10 wrote:I don't think so you should go with coffee. Coffee is not suitable when it comes to exercises because it stimulates senses which is not good while exercising. You have to be natural during exercise.

Thanks for that information. I really like coffee so much. I will stop drinking it asap.
ashley1

Postby Hudson » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 am

I take Coffee but not regularly and prefer green tea than any other drink.
Exercise is the best way to live healthy life
Hudson

Postby arigatou » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:57 am

Coffee and daily exercise is very good for your health and maintain a healthy weight. Coffee as a cancer, heart problems and diseases of the skin infection fighter.
arigatou

Postby nathanastlee » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Exercise is the best way to gain nice health and to that finish, I exercise every day. Coffee is my favourite drink and I use to drink it two times a day. Before going to the exercise I use to drink a cup of coffee. It promote nice energy in the body and peace of mind.
nathanastlee

Previous

Return to General Forum