Ohhhh. You've set me off in a pool of tears all over again. The replies are all so touching. Thank you
- thank you for taking the time to reply when your big event is right here. So hope all goes well
- so pleased that you are being brave and having another go. So hope that it is 3rd time lucky for you & B. Cannot watch the X without thinking of you. I say Diana to win
It is still keeping me (vaguley) sane!!! Keep me posted on this try. I shall cross everything for you
- ARGC are top drawer. Really. What ever the programmes say. They are prepared to try new things. We cannot wait for them to be proven. May be they are not all tea and sympathy but their monitoring is second to none. I loved them even before they helped us on the final leg of our journey. Cannot believe Jack is that grown up already. Hope that you are having a ball and loving every moment of being a Mum
- WOW. Cannot believe that your little boy is 3 months already. Bet he has a right personality by now!
- Thank you. We are both proving that it can happen for the older parents as well as the youngsters!
- thank you for encouraging me to write the post in the first place. Was not sure as had not been here for a while but it was good advice from you as always. You have been an absolute rock, even when you had troubles yourself. Thanks for everything
- Cor blimey. Ruby now over 6 months old. I recall your amazing miracle BFP when you were waiting for egg share just like it was yesterday. Sure she is a right cutie. Bet you love shopping for her!!!!
- your twins are growing up already. Bet it is such fun to see them interact with each other
Thank you all. Posting back to people like this reminds me of how I used to enjoy posting so much. It has given me back my posting MOJO!
So Thursday was 135, Saturday was 290 on hcg but progesterone was dangerously low (50 rather than over 100). ARGC want sister on gestone - huge injections in the bottom. She freaks - understandably. I feel more guilt than I thought possible as to what she is going through for me. I collected her today from Birmingham. Drove the 250 mile round trip to clinic. They showed me how to do for her - properly. Never sussed doing these injections in my bum. Not too bad. She is less daunted now she knows what is involved. Hope I can do as well as nurse at ARGC! CRICKEY. We'll try to get her local surgery to help. Progesterone still low today (still 50) but hcg is up to 478. Taking a day at a time. The stress never ever ends. But we are still in the running which is what matters. Please keep going little one, we want you so much.
Lots of Love
Me 42, DH 52 IVF #1, #2, #3 ICSI #4 - 10.05.2006, 12.12.2006, 10.03.2007, 27.07.2007 ICSI/DE/TESA #5, #6 PGD/IVIG #7 - 24.11.2007, 27.02.2008, 23.05.2008 - 7 BFNs
Surrogacy/FET #8 - 15.10.2008 - BFP