– we have started to clear out the spare room. Get some bits and pieces and think of names. It is exciting and I am less stressed but it all stills feels very tentative. May be I will never relax??? Hope all well with the little lads
– thanks babe for coming on here to read the news. Know it is not easy. Big hugs to you for 2009
– we like Sam for a boy and may be Chloe or Emily for a girl. Hope that all is well for you, Sammy and little Rosa. Thanks for all your support
– we plan to find out what we are having at 20 week scan. Think that it will help me envisage things especially as I am not carrying. I am also like to plan and figure why not get everything in pink or blue rather than yellow and cream!!! Cannot believe that you are over 14 weeks already. Whizzing by although probably feels like a lifetime for you. 2nd trimester girls
– good luck with your journey. You have come to the right place for support. The ladies on here are great and always some around who will be able to answer questions. Let’s hope that your journey is WAY shorter than mine
– hope that you all had a wonderful 1st Xmas away with your little one. Thanks for continuing to cheer me on.
– that is so interesting that things suddenly speed up. Right now it feels like it is going at snails pace. I am on countdown to 20 week scan. Hope that all is well with little Eva
– thanks for keeping cheering me on. Yes we will definitely hope to find out the sex at the 20 week scan. I am not too good with surprises so better for me to know now. We are not sure how open we will be with people or whether we will keep as our family secret. Wonder what your plans are to cycle again?
– big hugs babe. Thinking of you. You know where I am.
- my original May buddy, thank you for dropping by to offer support. Know that you are a very busy lady!!
Well my dear sister went to Birmingham Woman’s on Tuesday. She has a thyroid issue which needs to be checked monthly. So all was well with her levels which is great and as an added bonus they checked the baby. Heartbeat all ok. Phew. Another week under the belt. So that gave me comfort at exactly 17 weeks. So just 3 weeks to go now until 20 week scan or now 19 days to be exact. At least the midwife and dopplers have eased the scan waiting period for me from 12 weeks to 20 weeks. If it was me then sure that I would have succumbed and bought a Doppler for myself but trying not to over stress my sister who is calm in amongst all the storm. Hope that she will start to feel the baby move soon. She knows then that I will be wanting daily text updates
Thank you for all the support ladies. Means the world to me.
Me 42, DH 52 IVF #1, #2, #3 ICSI #4 - 10.05.2006, 12.12.2006, 10.03.2007, 27.07.2007 ICSI/DE/TESA #5, #6 PGD/IVIG #7 - 24.11.2007, 27.02.2008, 23.05.2008 - 7 BFNs
Surrogacy/FET #8 - 15.10.2008 - BFP