IVF-Infertility.com home

For Aunty Pebbles

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

For Aunty Pebbles

Postby Welshgirl38 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:01 pm

My Dearest Debz ....

I had the two most nicest surprise's this morning, one was my phone call from the embryologist to say we have 5 fertalized embies - and the second was in my post box - a lovely hand made card from you and a friendship keyring ....

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .... it brought tears to my eyes (i didnt even have that when the embryologist rung me lol) it was such a lovely thought from you and Sam.

To have a friendship over the internet like we do is something i will always treasure. You are so many miles away, but yet you feel so close. Even if we dont email or text for a while, i know your always there, and i hope you know im always here too.

Thank you my dear friend for all your support, and most of all, thank you for being YOU ....

Keep Smiling - it suits ya ;)

Becky Xxxx

1 IVF=BFN 2 IVF=BFN 3 IVF=BFP :) m/c @ 8 wks :( 4 IVF=BFN
We must now let go of the life we had planned, to live the life waiting for us..

Adoption course starts March 19th
Welshgirl38
Valued Contributor

Postby AuntyPebbles » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:13 am

Awww Becks hunny your so welcome,
your so much in our prayers right now, and i know i haven't posted but i have been right by your side the whole way...you know when your hair stands up on the back of your neck ...well that's me....right there beside you :shock: (promise not to look at embie transfer.. :wink: .LOL)

You never have to thank me, i cant put into words what you did for me and Sam last year while i was sick, your one amazing friend and we are blessed to have you.

We have everything crossed for you and Brian, you have been through so much these last few year (OMG it has been years now) you deserve this to happen for you, i know there are many who have been touched by your kind funny sweet nature and i know they are out there all praying hard for you guys, with that many prayers he has to listen right!

always ...muchos love Debz n Sammy
aka Aunty n fluffy butt....don't tell him i said that...LOL
Me 42 ,DH 45 ...3 IVF's BFN
Mommy to my beautiful girls Gabby(4) and Kenzie(2)

Now on Face Book pm me for information..
AuntyPebbles
Valued Contributor

Postby shantala » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 pm

becky - good for you to put on the forum how far these internet friendships can go......

.....aunty pebbles also brought tears to my eyes when i got a card through the door (all the way from the US) addressed to elliana....in it was her first happy halloween card! it was so touching...

aunty - you're truly special.

thank you

xxx
2nd IVF/ICSI - baby girl Elliana born 21.4.08 weighing 7lb 6.5ounces; 7 frosties left...
Image to all!
shantala
Valued Contributor

Postby AuntyPebbles » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey Shantala hunny...aww thank you for that picture that really touched me, you have one very beautiful little girl there (i know you know that) send her kisses from us please....also i think i spelled her name wrong...tell her to forgive me...she will learn Aunty cant spell....LOL

If you liked her Halloween card wait till you see what i made her for Christmas....:wink:

Thank you, your also a great friend, i don't know if i ever thanked you for helping Terri out with the UK imports for Vinny...that was such a sweet thing to do.

Love for now...Becks put your feet up send your little ones some kisses from Aunty and Uncle Sam
Me 42 ,DH 45 ...3 IVF's BFN
Mommy to my beautiful girls Gabby(4) and Kenzie(2)

Now on Face Book pm me for information..
AuntyPebbles
Valued Contributor

Return to General Forum