IVF-Infertility.com home

lost and confused , any advice ?

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

lost and confused , any advice ?

Postby leahh » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:36 pm

hi, everyone new to this board and confused. want ivf after 3 ectopic pregnancys and the loss of both tubes so ivf only option , but i dont know where to start ........ i have read a few things but everything is so confusing :? i also know i have to pay because i have ten year old daughter dont qualify for nhs .. i read it will cost about 3 thousand pound is this correct ? can any one give me any advice as i dont know where to begin x x x x thankyou x x
leahh

Postby wishfull27 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi Leahh
Welcome to the boards and the scary world of IVF :roll: :roll:

Each clinic varies and so do the costs so it is good to shop around and find a consultant you like and feel comfortable with - some clinics do egg share which can then mean free treamtent for you - although there is quite strict criteria to qualify for this.

There is a thread on general forum for awaiting tretment feel free to come and join us crazy crowd there and ask as many questions as you like - we have all been through treatment or are waiting for next lot of treatment.

Good luck

carolyn xx
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Return to General Forum