IVF-Infertility.com home

Beachbaby and Children, Thank you

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Beachbaby and Children, Thank you

Postby Sara30 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 am

Hi Beachbaby and children

I just wanted to thank you for your advice about getting some tests done before our next cycle as I have had more than one miscarriage. I spoke to our consultant yesterday and he took pints!!! of my blood to check me out. :lol: This has really put my mind at rest and we can go into our next cycle knowing we have done everything we can to give us the best chance.

I would not have known to ask any questions about recurrent miscarriage and they probably would not have remembered this wasnt the first time as they happened such a long time ago. Without this forum I would have been going blindly into something that may have had no chance of success however hard we tried, and if there is nothing wrong with me and they were 'just one of those things' that are unexplainable then I know my mind will not be forever playing over and over 'what if'

Children I notice from your ticker you don't have long to go, hope you are enjoying your rest now before life is changed forever!! :D

Thank you
Take Care
Lee xx
Finally I am a mummy, we are about to adopt our beautiful little girl xxxxx
Sara30
Regular

Postby beachbaby » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Lee,

thanks for that, glad i could help. Lets hope if there is a problem it will be easy to treat. When will you get the results back?
Good luck.

Jayne
Me 39, DH 40. TTC 5years
4th times a charm,1-IVF, 3xFET's, 2 chemical
Twin boys born 9/7/08
beachbaby
Regular

Postby Sara30 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:58 pm

They will let me know the results when I am at the clinic next month which should mean everything is ok as they will call me otherwise.

xx
Finally I am a mummy, we are about to adopt our beautiful little girl xxxxx
Sara30
Regular

Return to General Forum