IVF-Infertility.com home

the results . . .

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

the results . . .

Postby 41andscaredsilly » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:48 pm

of the 18 eggs, ten were fertilized, nine made it until this morning.

Oh my! I am stunned!!

Please ladies, give me all your thoughts!!!!!!!!!
41andscaredsilly

Postby wishfull27 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:36 pm

hiya - thats brillaiunt news - am soo pleased for you - when you having ET and how many you going to transfer ?

sending you buckets of sticky abby dust xx

carolyn
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Postby 41andscaredsilly » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:50 pm

et is likely to be monday. I dont know how many to transfer -- doc says three. We've made it clear that with one baby, we'll be overjoyed, and that two would put us over the moon, but more than two, we just cant for financial reasons.

It seems as though we should follow docs orders though because he's more familiar with the stats on what will happen as the process goes forward.

Most of me is so happy I just cant stop crying, but I'm still worried because so many have transferred and then got bfn's.

THANX for the buckets of sticky baby dust!
41andscaredsilly

Postby wishfull27 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm

ooo not long till monday - think my re at 41 would allow 3 to be transferred - never been lucky enough to have 3 good enough :(

Will be thinking of you - keep up the PMA

xxx
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Postby kholtan » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:51 pm

We had plenty of good eggs so we transferred three. Although, our Fertility Dr. suggested 2 high grade and one low grade just to increase our odds. We had pretty good odds of twins but only a 3%chance of triplets so we felt good about that. We ended up with twins and were thrilled.

We went with our gut instinct and our original thought of 3. Although we debated it for weeks! :? Good luck to you both and I hope it's good news in about 2 weeks! :)
Me 35, DH 35
Ectopic Oct. 2005
IVF transfer 1-21-07. . .TWINS!!!!
ww.batesbabies.blogspot.com

http://lilypie.com]Image

http://lilypie.com]Image
kholtan
Valued Contributor

Return to General Forum