IVF-Infertility.com home

JAMESXU-GET A LIFE NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT YOUR CRAP!

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

JAMESXU-GET A LIFE NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT YOUR CRAP!

Postby Miracle08 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 pm

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Miracle08
Regular

Postby vicky1707 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Exactly! Ghost has suggested emailing the admin to stop him putting anymore posts on. It's just pathetic! I reckon there's plenty of his type of message boards on the internet!
vicky1707
Regular

Postby Miracle08 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

Hi Vicky!!!

I know. I am sure there are plenty of places on the internet for that kind of stuff. I dont understand why people do stuff like that. We come here for support and friendship. I emailed Marcus yesterday. He replied and said he has banned the user and deleted the posts!! WHOO HOO!!!! :D
Miracle08
Regular

Postby Ghost » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Miracle08 wrote:Hi Vicky!!!

I know. I am sure there are plenty of places on the internet for that kind of stuff. I dont understand why people do stuff like that. We come here for support and friendship. I emailed Marcus yesterday. He replied and said he has banned the user and deleted the posts!! WHOO HOO!!!! :D

Yup. It takes an email, not a PM.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Return to General Forum