IVF-Infertility.com home

Anyone got pregnant from the first ICSI trial?

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Anyone got pregnant from the first ICSI trial?

Postby scampean » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm

In our case is male infertility and I seems to be healthy, my question is: anyone of you got pregnant from the first trial? (ICSI of course). I am very curious what the chance is..

Thank you for the answers!!!
scampean

Re: Anyone got pregnant from the first ICSI trial?

Postby Stephanieford78 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

With us our first ICSI was rescue ICSI and that only has a 1% chance of working... we weren't that 1%. We then had one more ICSI, this time they did it right away and we had a great turn out, however the fresh cycle was BFN and our FET was success and we are having twins! I think my first real ICSI cycle would have worked had I relaxed a bit more. I was running around a little too much and felt cramping. So this last time I relaxed more and didn't do much for a couple days rather than just one day and it worked! They say with FET the embies can take a little longer so I took that into consideration and stayed resting for three days. I know I am not a first time success story, but the end result of ICSI is a success! :) Good luck to you!
IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFN FET Feb '10 BFP!
TWINS!! Born 10/13/10
Ethan Andrew and Angelina Lilly
Stephanieford78
Regular

Re: Anyone got pregnant from the first ICSI trial?

Postby shikha goel » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:45 am

hi scampean

i got pregnant with ivf icsi in first trial so don't worry go ahead....
shikha goel

Return to General Forum