IVF-Infertility.com home

Yoga?

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Re: Yoga?

Postby kadinroy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 am

Today, most of people in the whole world are attracted towards yoga exercise for maintaining their health good in future and in present days. These exercise technique is very important for protecting our body from various types of health issues.
kadinroy

Sponsor

Postby Great » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi dear,
Yoga is very effective exercise for the health.
It provide support against many diseases.
It is very effective against the heart diseases.
It lose the weight.
It reduce the stress and depression.
Great

Postby elexonmathew » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:17 am

Yoga is one of the best and the effective way to get a good health and fitness. Yoga is best for losing weight, getting good posture, flexible body, increase in concentration and many more. Yoga keeps you fit and fine and you will lead to life a long and healthy life.
elexonmathew

Postby Alexbit » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 am

Nice sharing about yoga,.
Yoga is the one type of exercise which makes feel relaxing,more energetic and fresh.Yoga is awesome to fit your body and relax your mind ever,....Yoga is help in improving the brain power,mental as well as physical stregth,sexual life.
Alexbit

Postby justineflake » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:54 am

Adrian123 wrote:Hello friends, yoga is good for better health and fitness, it is very good for everyone, we have to do daily, it is very beneficial for everyone, thanks...

Yes, it is. It helps to make body flexible. And you know what!!!!!! It makes me feel better. If one do Yoga and have some easy healthy meals it will be lot easier for her to be fit and healthy.
justineflake

Postby johnssimpsons » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Yoga is wonderful exercise for health and mind. Yoga gives us a stress free mind and improve memory power. Its very effective and it fights against heart diseases. Yoga is done by people of around the world. Yoga is useful for making your body flexible and breathing better.
johnssimpsons

Postby Backham » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Yoga is very helpful for our physical as well as mental health. Yoga can improves our breathing system, make blood circulation system well and avoid depression and stress related problems.
Backham

Postby Nicholas » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 am

I tried facial exercises awhile back, but then read about how if you do them incorrectly you can actually cause wrinkling and sagging, so that scared me into stopping (it's probably not even true but I didn't want to risk it). :)

I posted on another thread about micro-current stimulation, which exercises the muscles for you. I love it! I do it for about 1 hour every other day, so it's not quite as time consuming but you still need to put the time in to get the results. When I slack off on using my Nutritone, I notice a difference in my face, so I keep at it. Keeping the muscles in your face and neck toned really is key to keeping your face firm, IMO. It also helps drain the fluid from under eye bags, increase color in skintone by improving circulation, all sorts of good.
Nicholas

Postby georgedepp » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Yoga is a very good exercise for health. It improves the general health of the body. Yoga is good for heart health and helps reduce weight. Improving circulation in the body and also improves the immune system and metabolism.
georgedepp

Postby JastinJack » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Yoga is great exercise for health and spirit. Yoga gives us a stress-free mind and improve memory power. Yoga is also good for weight loss. Yoga makes us healthy and we can get the same fitness.
JastinJack

Postby agata » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 am

yoga, a sophisticated mind-body exercise many believe can do everything from tighten your buns to change your outlook on life.Yoga is a phenomenal way to put you in touch with your body the way nothing else can, and yes, it can help you lose weight,"
agata

Postby justinjkemp » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Yoga helps to relieve the stress of your day and can bring a sense of well-being of his life. Yoga is good for heart health and help weight lose. Improves circulation in the body.
justinjkemp

Postby shanebob » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Yoga is the great way to make your body strong on both the way mentally and physically. So that you are able to do any task. This can help to make your body steel and powerful also many of the disease associated with your body are avoided.
shanebob

Postby ryanbrian » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Yoga is very helpful to our health both physically and mentally. Yoga can improve our respiratory system, blood circulation system that well and avoid problems related to depression and stress.
ryanbrian

Postby seenathkumar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 am

Yoga is from one of the best exercise basically oriented form India and it has been found that this exercise has got lots of health benefits. The first main benefit of yoga is it helps to give relief from stress and depression, it helps to get relief from certain pains, Yoga helps to improve memory and gives you confidence, Yoga helps to normalize your body weight and gives you health weight, Yoga can help to lower down your body cholesterol level, respiratory rate, pulse rate, blood pressure rate etc which helps to give you healthier life.
seenathkumar

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum