IVF-Infertility.com home

Success with FET vs. Fresh?

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Success with FET vs. Fresh?

Postby Sh@bby » Tue May 18, 2010 12:18 pm

On Wednesday I go for my FET transfer. I got pregnant with one fresh embryo the first time but lost it within a week. Has anyone had a miscarriage early on with a fresh, but has gone on to have a successful pregnancy with a FET.
Sh@bby

Re: Success with FET vs. Fresh?

Postby Stephanieford78 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 pm

I had two fresh cycles, first transfered 1 and second transfered 2 and didn't get pregnant. Though if I was pregnant for a week like you were, I might not have known it. My RE office waits longer to test. So I didn't miscarry though I did get pregnant with my FET. They transfered 3 and two stuck and now having twins. We couldn't be happier. Good luck tomorrow!
IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFN FET Feb '10 BFP!
TWINS!! Born 10/13/10
Ethan Andrew and Angelina Lilly
Stephanieford78
Regular

Re: Success with FET vs. Fresh?

Postby kynlee » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 am

This is all new to me and I am nervous scared and excited all in one... I have 14 fe hoping that one of those will get me preganant... I have my first transfer hopefully first week of Oct... :) I dont know anyone that had to go through any of this so I have no one to talk to and ask questions... Wondering if Frozen ems work just as good as if they were fresh.... Do I have good chances since I have 14?? They are transferring 2 first round.... Any info on FET would be great :)
kynlee
Regular

Return to General Forum