IVF-Infertility.com home

Can anybody advise me

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Can anybody advise me

Postby vitabela » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

"Can anybody advise me of NATURAL methods to help treat autoimmune conditions. I'm particularly interested in vitamins and diet?"
vitabela

Re: Can anybody advise me

Postby seenathkumar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 am

Immune system can be improved by proper diet and exercise you can try drinking green tea it is high in antioxidant and helps to improve your immune condition their are certain vegetables and fruits which will help you to improve your immune system, so you should give more importance to fresh fruits and veggies, exercise like yoga can help you to improve immune system so you should follow it every day.
seenathkumar

Re: Can anybody advise me

Postby benjaminzabler » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:45 am

You can follow some steps with natural ways. Always make perfect balance between proper diet and needful exercise. Do not do much exercise which give you lots of pain because it can injured you. Go with simple and easy exercise which you can do easily. Avoid all junk and oily food because it can make you fat. Eat only fresh fruits and vegetables. Take nine hours sleep at night.
benjaminzabler

Return to General Forum