IVF-Infertility.com home

Looking for Egg donor Montreal

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Looking for Egg donor Montreal

Postby CarolineAngel » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 am

Hi there,
We are a young couple of professionals, well established desperately looking to start a family. Unfortunately, with my low egg reserve it is very difficult for us to get pregnant.
We are looking for a bright young egg donor age: between 20 and 29, Caucasian, ASAP.
We will compensate you for your time as well as all expenses.
If you are our God sent angel please contact us at hopeangel2514@hotmail.com
Thank you
CarolineAngel

Re: Looking for Egg donor Montreal

Postby Heatbball11 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:15 am

I am an egg donor :)

I am a 19 year old college student with brown hair, brown eyes, and a slender, athletic build. I am 5'6" and I have fair skin. I have never had any genetic problems, and have always had great teeth and skin. The only problem I have is the need for contacts. Same with my parents and grandparents. I do not smoke, drink, or do drugs. I work out regularly. I received a 30 on the ACT and a 2020 on the SAT. I had a 4.3 GPA in high school. I was also on the Varsity basketball and Cross-Country team. I play basketball for my college. I am very outgoing and I love reading, nature, and my friends and family. I am a very sweet and caring person. I live in the U.S. and I'm willing to travel. 

Contact me at heatbball11@gmail.com
Warm Regards,

Lexie
Heatbball11

Re: Looking for Egg donor Montreal

Postby coltonsilas » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:58 am

That's good i appreciate your information.

Return to General Forum