Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 am
Morning sickness which is the early signs of pregnancy typically starts around 6th to 7th week of pregnancy. It can also starts after the 6th to 7th week and end around week 12 of pregnancy.
Although most people think morning sickness happens commonly in the mornings. In rare cases, the signals can also persist until the end of pregnancy. But the fact is, it can occur at different times during the day or night or in the afternoon, Dealing with morning sickness is necessary to understand a little of what it is and how it can affect.
Some ideas of remedy from morning sickness:
1. Breathe, breathe in through your nose and exhale through the mouth or try to visualize something beautiful
2. Suck or chew ice flakes, or freshly cut lemon
3. If you brush your teeth causes arcades, try a mouthwash and use it frequently to keep your mouth fresh
4. Try a glass of milk or two calcium tablets to neutralize the acid that is in your stomach
5. Apply a cold cloth or ice pack to your throat
6. Add grated ginger (a natural remedy for nausea) to vegetables and other foods
7. Take a chamomile tea or ginger
8. Do not forget to drink fluids, but do not feel like eating something solid (might help if you combine liquids and solids in the same meal).
9. Apply pressure or ice to the bone at the base of your skull (in the back of your neck, immediately behind each ear)
10. Test the bracelets to relieve nausea: These bands, which are available in most pharmacies have a little button that puts pressure on a specific point and relieves nausea
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:03 am
These tips are really helpful dear!! Thanks for sharing. I’ll definitely follow your guidelines. Well, my best friend is trying to deal with infertility. Now I have suggested her to get fertility acupuncture at clinic. Do you think acupuncture would be beneficial for her?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:17 am
thank you for this. I am going to try them and I would see how they work. there's a doctor who said that there are some medications that are made in order to help with the morning sickness, could you tell me if that's true or not? that's just in case these methods won't be enough
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:00 pm
It is very individual .. My wife started feeling that sickness in a month after her latest ovulation , and she told me a lot of women can not to feel that at all. In our case morning sickness of my wife lasted during 2 months.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:26 pm
yeah from 2 months some get the feeling of morning sickness
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm
Strangely not every pregnant woman experience morning sickness during gestation. Also, the time of start varies from person to person. For some it's the first indication of pregnancy for others like me it never happens. Yes, it is a misconception that it happens only in morning . I think all your remedies will be pretty effective to fade the worse of morning sickness.