Is Premom ovulation test dangerous?

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.
EmilySD

Is Premom ovulation test dangerous?

Post by EmilySD » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:49 pm

I have been TTC for a few months and used Easy@Home and Premom ovulation tests (NEVER AGAIN!). I just read in the friggin Washington Post that Premom used test results and stole the information of thousands of women and sent it to Chinese companies: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... chers-say/

I am freaking out. I hate that Chinese companies have my information and want to get it back. What can Premom do with my personal information? Never using Premom or Easy@Home again.

LouiseKennedy

Re: Is Premom ovulation test dangerous?

Post by LouiseKennedy » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:44 am

On this forum, you will see all content on article writing. Article writing is a job going very famous in the world today. Most of the people have left all their homework helper for English jobs and they are doing this online article writing job to support their families.

xenia
Regular

Re: Is Premom ovulation test dangerous?

Post by xenia » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:28 pm

I am sorry to read your story, although I would recommend staying calm, I do not think the company will need your personal data. A few friends of mine underwent IVF in Poland and Turkey, and their clinics did their best to protect their personal data.