IVF-Infertility.com home

ALL WE WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A BABY

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

EC n ET

Postby Susi » Thu Oct 31, 2002 7:41 pm

Hi,<br>Have been for the second scana dn we are now on schedule for Ec on Monday 4th nov and the ET for 7th ( assuming all goes well and there eggs to work with )- Is anyone on the same cycle stage as me ? Would love to share / hold hands ....Am scared as anything as there seems so mcuh to still go thru. DH is dealing ok but seems to have as many ups n downs as I do, and I'm the onehaving hormones mucked about with ! Any advice on how to cope with the next few steps would be really welcome . I have been reading about you Charmaine , your success and that great feeling is what I am focusing on, as well as the thought you only need 1 ! What a trip this is.
Susi

Sponsor

EC n ET

Postby bibby » Thu Oct 31, 2002 8:41 pm

Susi<br><br>I've been stimming for 7 days, and am due my first scan tomorrow (Friday). The nurse reckons my e/c might be 4th or 5th November so I could be in the same boat as you next week.<br><br>I'm a first timer so can't help on what to expect but I'll let you know if my dates still stand after tomorrow's scan.<br><br>luv<br><br>Bibby
bibby

EC n ET

Postby bibby » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:57 pm

Hiya, <br><br>I've had the scan and have been given e/c date of 4th and e/t date of 6th. I've got another scan tomorrow but I don't think my dates should change again so we should be e/t on same day!<br><br>luv<br><br>bibby
bibby

EC n ET

Postby Susi » Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:33 pm

Hi Bibby,<br><br>Hope scan went well today and that we are in sync.I am a first timer too.<br><br>
Susi

EC n ET

Postby bibby » Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:45 pm

Ello!<br><br>We're still in sync. E/c is now confirmed as Monday 4th. I'm a bit scared but happy that things have progessed well so far. Fingers crossed for the next bit. <br><br>Hope your e/c & e/t go well. I'll catch up with you soon to compare symptoms and drive ourselves mad!<br><br>Bibby
bibby

EC n ET

Postby beck » Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:56 pm

hi girls,<br>well i had e/c on the 15th of oct and e/t on the 18th.............i was sedated and it took about 45 mins to do, e/t was like a smear 10 mins if that.<br><br>i hope you a sucessful 2ww.<br>much love <br>beck x
beck
Regular

Return to General Forum