IVF-Infertility.com home

Guess who finally arrived.....

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Postby heather » Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:28 pm

AF IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after waiting forever, auntie flo has finally paid me a visit. I count tomorrow as my first full day, and then on monday i go to the docs fer a blood test and i start injecting Buselein (i think thats how you spell it) on monday night!!! I cant wait, i never ever thought we would get as far as this..but we are. Anyways, enough of me waffling on..take care all.<br>Heather<br>xxx
Got pregnant with IUI triplets in March 04. One triplet stopped growing at 9 weeks. Gave birth to twin boys in Sep 04, Ciaran sadly lost his fight. Brennan's thriving.Looking to give Brennan a sibling soon.
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brennan
heather
Regular

Postby pru » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:27 pm

Good Luck Heather
pru

Postby beck » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:08 am

good luck heather, now take it easy and before you know it you will be on the 2ww.<br>keep intouch.<br>beck xx
beck
Regular

Postby heather » Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:46 pm

Thanks to all for their best wishes, it really means a lot to me and pat, my dh. Start injecting tomorrow night, am soooooo excited!!!!<br>Heather<br>xxx
Got pregnant with IUI triplets in March 04. One triplet stopped growing at 9 weeks. Gave birth to twin boys in Sep 04, Ciaran sadly lost his fight. Brennan's thriving.Looking to give Brennan a sibling soon.
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brennan
heather
Regular

Postby Louise » Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:55 pm

Hi Heather - good luck with all your injections and everything.<br>Lots of love<br>Louise XX
Louise
Regular

Return to General Forum