IVF-Infertility.com home

fir the 1st nov......becks test........

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Postby beck » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:37 am

morning all, just a quickie to tell you all i done 3 tests and they have all come up as positive. im gobsmacked really i am.<br><br>im just sorry there wasnt more of us!!!<br><br>well im staying put on here for a while.<br><br>beck xx
beck
Regular

Sponsor

Postby Sarah30 » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:40 am

Hi Beck<br><br>It's 7.45am and I couldn't wait to get on here to see your results.<br><br>WHAT FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I'm so happy for you both. I bet you really can't believe your luck!<br><br>Well done you!<br><br>Keep you fingers crossed for me now - only day 6 today but getting there slowly. Mine will be the 11th<br><br>Love Sarah xxx :O)
Sarah30
Regular

Postby beck » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:44 am

sah my fingers and toes will be squezzed so tight for you.<br>you will be fine.<br>beck x
beck
Regular

Postby luce » Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:00 am

Becks<br><br>Wow, that is FANTASTIC news, and it's cheered up what would otherwise be a very dull day at work.<br><br>Now, take it easy and keep resting and having those positive thoughts and those little embies will keep on growing.<br><br>It truly is great news - with all the negatives on the ff site, it was time there was a smiley face!<br><br>I'm really happy for you and your dh. Give each other a big hug from me!<br><br>Keep us posted of progress, we're rooting for you!<br><br>Lots of love and hugs<br>Luce<br>xxxxx
luce

Postby heather » Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:38 am

Beck,<br> OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fantastic news hun. I am sooooo pleased for you. It's brilliant. When do you go back to the hospital? God, i bet you thought this day would never come, eh? It really gives hope to us all. Once again, i am sooo pleased for you, had me fingers crossed for you all night. You take care of you and your embies, loadsa love,<br>Heather xxx<br>P.S. am having a few little crampy pains, so think AF may well be on her way...either that or it's the Chilli i had fer dinner last night...
Got pregnant with IUI triplets in March 04. One triplet stopped growing at 9 weeks. Gave birth to twin boys in Sep 04, Ciaran sadly lost his fight. Brennan's thriving.Looking to give Brennan a sibling soon.
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brennan
heather
Regular

Postby becky » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:02 am

YES!!!! WOW!!! WELL DONE...I AM SO PLEASED!!!<br><br>KEEP CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED AND MAKE SURE THAT DH LOOKS AFTER YOU VERY VERY WELL...<br><br>GOING TO HAVE A REALLY NICE DAY AT WORK NOW TODAY...<br><br>LOVE BECKY B
becky
Regular

Postby Michelle » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:25 am

Becks - fan******gtastic - can't tell you how thrilled I am for you an DH. I had a really strong feeling that you were going to be positive - don't ask me why! Delighted for you both. Hope that is a good omen for me that you are at Guys.<br>Look after yourself. <br>Huge love<br>Michelle xxxx
Michelle
Regular

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:34 am

beck - yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa<br>Congratulations - what excellent news - I am so happy for you both, another fantastic success story. Did you wait until 7 this morning or did you cheat?<br>Please promise me that you will rest as much as poss and look after your embies. I had positive vibes for you too beck.<br>Has it sunk in yet? I wake up and wonder if it is true, or was I in a dream.<br>See you in chat at 11.00<br>Lots of love<br>Louise XXXXX
Louise
Regular

Postby fiona_lk » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:36 am

Hi Beck,<br><br>Fantastic news - especially after all the messing about and false starts you had.<br><br>It must take a while to sink in, because it hasn't for me yet.<br><br>Enjoy.<br><br>Lots of Love<br><br><br>Fiona xxxx
Me:36 Dh:46, ttc 5+yrs, M/F (96% abnormal).
13 unsuccessful Txs From 2000 [4xClomid (NHS), 7xIUI(d)s & ICSI#1 (MFS), ICSI#2 (MFS) Oct 02 (ectopic)] Natural pg Jan 03 m/c 5.5wks
ICSI#3 (CARE) +ve boy (Xander) EDD 21/03/04 - so excited!!!!!!
fiona_lk
Regular

Postby JC » Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:47 am

Hi Becks<br><br>I am so thrilled for you and dh, you must both be absolutely delighted.<br><br>Look after yourself, wishing you all the best.<br>Julie x
Julie, age 35. Married 12 years, ttc for 10 years, 2 ectopic pregnancies, lost both tubes so tried IVF. 7 unsuccessful attempts and have reached the end of the road so not sure where I belong !!
JC

Postby RLV » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:02 pm

Hi Beck<br><br>Just to add my congratulations!!! I knew it would be positive - don't know why!<br><br>Take care now and rest.<br><br>Luv Rachel X
RLV
Regular

Postby MichelleS » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:17 pm

Congratulations ...<br><br>WELL DONE! Just returned from holiday and I am so pleased for you. You were waiting such a long time to begin if I remember. Now it was worth the wait! Now take care of yourselves.<br><br>Michelle xx
MichelleS

Postby woppa » Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:23 pm

well done becks!!! I'm so pleased for you both. Rest up and take it easy<br>lots of you to all 3 of you <br>love<br>woppa<br>xxxxxxx
woppa
Regular

Postby bibby » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:32 pm

Beck<br><br>Well done!!!!! fantastic news. Take care of yourself.<br><br>love<br>Bibby
bibby

Postby pru » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:54 pm

Congratulations and make sure your dh continues to pamper you
pru

Next

Return to General Forum