IVF-Infertility.com home

And everyone that knows me ...

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Postby Lissa » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:44 pm

Hi all<br>Heading back to London today, tried to sit and do nothing but has driven me nuts. Too much time to think I guess. Have managed to wind myself up into a frenzy. Sorry for sounding really negative but <br>I don't think the FET has worked, cried loads over the weekend. <br><br>DH on his way with massive rugby hangover to pick me up - no rest for the wicked eh!<br><br>I wish you all massive luck this week with your testing etc I probably won't be able to log on.<br><br>Thinking of you all, hopefully will be feeling better next time I log on.<br><br>Big hugs and positive vibes to all<br>Lots of love<br>Lissa<br>xxxxxxxxx<br><br>GOOD LUCK
Lissa
Regular

Postby Sarah30 » Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:53 am

Lissa - pull yourself together women!!! You mustn't be so negative. You got as good a chance as any of us with your FET, so pick youself up and start thinking positive!<br><br>I hope you're able to log and let us know how you're doing.<br><br>Love Sarah
Sarah30
Regular

Postby tshepher » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:05 am

Lissa<br>Have also posted under the "nagging pain" thread, but please try to stay with us. I know how you've been feeling but you really can't know what's going on in there until d-day.<br>Maybe you'll feel a bit better when you're on home ground rather than separated from DH and going crazy down in the country.<br><br>Sending hugs your way !!!!!<br><br>Terri<br>xxxx
tshepher
Regular

Postby caroline » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:38 am

Hi Lissa<br><br>Like everyone says, I know it's difficult, but try and stay positive. Unless you start bleeding, you never know the result until you do the test. <br><br>I found that the more time you have on your hands thinking about it, the more your mind starts racing. That's why I ended up going back to work.<br><br>Chin up and good luck<br>Love <br>Caroline<br>xx
TTC 5yrs 34yrs old DH 36
Tubal damage,PCOS,endo
1st IVF Jun 02 –ve FET Oct 02 –ve
2nd IVF Jan 03 –ve
3rd IVF Jun 03 +ve Daughter Amy stillborn 8th Mar 04 at 40 wks + 3 days
Waiting to undergo genetic tests before trying again
caroline

Return to General Forum