Hi ladies - Just popping in to say hi!
Sorry I've been MIA but there's not alot happening at the moment and I needed to get away from the boards for a wee while to clear my head...
- I'm totally guttered for you and your DH. When you've had time to work through it all, just think, you can now go out and have a damn good Xmas and enjoy all the parties and festivities that come with it this December! Before you know it, it will be January, and a new year that will bring us all the BFPs that we deserve!!! Hope you are feeling better my dear.
- You have a gorgeous little Winnie the Pooh there! Thanks for posting the pic.
- You sound totally prepped for your next cycle! Austria in winter sounds amazing, especially the Xmas markets near your clinic - Don't get too tempted now...My former clinic was right in the centre of the main shopping district and the nurses always had to tell the patients off for going shopping straight after EC and ET! (Personally, I think you can't beat retail therapy!)
- Hope your body is settling down now after the mc. I had an evacuation procedure instead of a D&C at 10 wks. I think they must have 'sucked' everything out completely because my cycle went back to normal after a month or so. Just give yourself all the time you need to recover after all your body's been through. What are your docs attributing your hormone levels to?
- Good luck for your stims - did you manage to get out of all that overseas travel later this month?
- How's my 'parallel universe' buddy? My doc actually suggested I do IUI this month too whilst waiting for Dec but I've had 3 already whilst waiting and don't think the odds (for me) are worth it.
As for me - I'm going backwards and forwards and up and down like a yo-yo about my next cycle / whether to use DE / change clinics / change jobs etc etc! Too many options and too much time obsessing about babies I think - not a good thing. It's really hard at this time of the year as Xmas is a real family occasion and it's a constant reminder that we're spending yet another Xmas without any children... I once said (stupidly) to DH that we'll not buy a Xmas tree until we have a family of our own (as we've been travelling a lot and it's just more crap to move with us each time...!!) so it's been 6 long years without a tree. How melodramatic! So this year, I thought damn it - let's go all out - and we've bought the hugest Xmas tree you have ever seen with flashing lights, a shining star, the works! Big enough for a massive family one day! (Well - one baby will be enough but who knows??!!)
HI to Yasmina, Gracielope and all the other ladies.
DOWN BUT NOT OUT...
4 rollercoaster yrs of IVF using own eggs, then -
1st IVF (DE fresh) Jan 2008 - BFN
2nd IVF (DE frosties) May 2008 - cancelled