Hope you had a nice weekend, we had snow this morning and it was nice, unfortunately, it did not last long.
Due to baby is at transverse position and our ob said we will need to go straight to hospital at 39 wks to first try an external cephalic version, if fails, c-sec follows on the spot! So, a week to go, officially, unless the baby decides to come out earlier than that, in which case, a c-sec is the only option. I don't mind either way, but prefer a vbac this time. Unfortunately, baby does not cooperate! I may go to see a chiropractor to try to align the baby if time still allows, will keep you informed.
Hope you hit Jackpot this time!
Eloise was normal size when she was born 7lb 11 oz, but this one is way too big, I would expect a boy is bigger, but not that much bigger. Keep in mind that I am a small person...I am truly running out room for him, feeling so big now...
Nice to hear from you and hope you continue enjoying your little precious. Anymore pics? When our DD was little, we took photos all the time since she changed daily!
Back to work now, have a nice week, everyone here!
Me, 50 DH, 40
IVF, 11/05, 19 embryos(e), no ET, OHSS
FET, 02/06, cancelled, dominant egg
FET, 04/06, 4e, BFN
FET, 06/06, 6e, DD born 02/07
FET, 05/08, 5e, DS born 01/09