IVF-Infertility.com home

have you done it yet girls.??

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Postby beck » Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:02 am

morning heather/becky.<br><br>ive logged on before i go to work and i was wandering how you both got on?<br>hope you both are ok .<br><br>lots of love <br>beck x
beck
Regular

Postby becky » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:25 pm

Hi Beck<br><br>Well it is doing my head in!! I am still waiting for the clinic to call (any time until 8.00pm!!) - They did tell me this morning that they would let me know in the next 5 days!! Next 5 days!! I sure had something to say about that!!!<br>AF like cramps all day..and getting more and more stressed every living minute - also have to get into the mood for my christmas do which will be a little easier if it is good news - hate to see me try if it is bad news!! urgghhhhhhhhhhherhhhhhhh<br><br>I'll post when I know!<br><br>Love becky b
becky
Regular

Postby Michelle » Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:58 pm

Hey Becky<br>I've been logging on all day to hear your news! What a bloody long wait for you (can't believe they said 5 days OMG).<br>Love Michelle x
Michelle
Regular

Postby Loonpants » Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:02 pm

Becky<br><br>Just wanted to let you know that your ears should be burning as we have been talking about you in the chat room. Everyone wishes you all the best mate.<br><br>Lisa(Loonpants)<br>
Loonpants
Regular

Postby becky » Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:57 pm

well not at my work do - too down....<br>got a big fat nothing - clinic cant say why..should have had a good chance..<br><br>sorry to be short - felling really numb at the moment<br><br>love becky b<br><br>
becky
Regular

Return to General Forum