going for ivf meeting? at st.marys in manchester on 14 march

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.
shez

going for ivf meeting? at st.marys in manchester on 14 march

Post by shez » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:22 pm

:roll: i have done ivf this time last year at mfs... but didnt do much rest!!!... i hope it works this time... dont know if i should take time off work? but one thing is for sure im having bedrest... i hope it works i really want a baby... it was so hard facing the world after it failed last time... i feel its hard also cos im an indian its just we have a big family from my hubands side and my side... :oops: every1 asks where u going what u doing etc and that bugs :x does anyone know and st marys are tha appointment in the morning or afternoon? cos at MFS they were in the morning...

i wish u all the very best x
me 23 have pcos husband 25 low sperm count

Sand
Board Veteran

Post by Sand » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:35 pm

Hi Shez

Do you mean the appointment for the consultation ? This could be either morning or afternoon.

If you mean the daily bloods / ultrasounds, they will be in the mornings. Bloods are between 7.30 - 8.30 am. You don't have an appointment, you just turn up and are seen in order. Ultrasounds are from 8.30 am, again in order of arrival.

Good luck with your cycle !

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11