IVF-Infertility.com home

Hi, I am new....

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hi, I am new....

Postby pinktwinkle » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:25 am

Hiya, i am new to this site, not sure if i am posting the right area..... My Name is Nic and I am 27, my husband is 30 and we have been trying for a baby for 2 and half years. We had a misscarriage in May 2005, no luck since. I am due to go to see a consultant in Jan but have been advised we have to pay for tretment ans nothing is availabel on the NHS. We have had all kinds of tests and everything has come back clear and not a problem. Just wanted a bit of advice of what will happen when we see the consultant...... Tried ovulations tests, temperatrue any more tips that can be offered would be appreciated... Thanks X
pinktwinkle

Postby shantala » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:17 pm

welcome pinktwinkle!! although i cant help too much (otherwise i wouldnt be here! :lol: ) why dont you come and join us on the dec/jan thread in the general forum? there are lots of us who have started or are starting different treatments. you may never have to have drastic treatment like some of us on there but we all still know what its like to want a baby and for it not to happen how we would like. so you're more than welcome to join us!!

hope to see you there

xx
shantala
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions