IVF-Infertility.com home

hello everyone:)

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

hello everyone:)

Postby mumtojazzie » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:44 pm

hi everyone,i am new to this site and would like introduce myself.my name is debbie and am from tasmania,i have a beautiful daughter jasmine who is 6 years old,i have been with my new partner for 5 years and we are getting married on the 24th feb 2007 .we are busy bluiding a brand new house and are hoping to move in on feb 2007.we had a m/c 2 years ago now and have been ttc since,8 mths ago i had found out i have pcos and was then put on metformin and clomid to help ovulate,i had done 6 rounds of clomid and still nothing so then my dp had his swimmers checked,the results came back with 1% good so we are heading down the IVF+ICSI path.i am currently on the pill to help flatten all my hormones and stop ovulating,then on the 29th jan i will then start the injection,on the 17th feb will be collecting of the eggs and the 24th feb will be the transfer,so we are looking at a very busy month in feb nxt year(moving,wedding and ivf) the funny thing is that the trasnfer has fallen on the same day as our wedding... :lol: my fs is doing the procedure and
said we can do it a day before or the day after.i would like to wish everyone goodluck for the new coming year and i hope we all good a bfp :D
mumtojazzie

Postby sassynlv » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:33 pm

mumto: welcome to the site! Sounds like you will have quite the busy Feb! I have done ICSI all 3 IVFs, also due to severe MF.

Hoping you find lots of support on this site. The women are great. You might consider joining one of the Feb threads (i think there is at least one) where you will have the constant support of women cycling at the same time.

Wishing you all the best!
6 fresh IVFs plus one cancelation
Last Chance FET--- Pregnant with triplets!
sassynlv
Regular

Postby mumtojazzie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:03 pm

thankyou sass
mumtojazzie

Return to Introductions