IVF-Infertility.com home

NEW AND NEED INFO

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

NEW AND NEED INFO

Postby HEATHERSPENCER » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:49 pm

HI, WE'RE NEW TO ALL THIS WITH IVF, WE HAVE OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT IN JUST A COUPLE DAYS. I HAD MY TUBES TIED AFTER MY YOUNGEST WAS BORN 10 YEARS AGO. I HAVE TWO SONS FROM A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE AND MY HUSBAND HAS ONE SON ALSO. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THE OTHER PGs, SO HOPING I WONT HAVE ANY WITH IVF. CAN SOMEONE TELL US WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH THE FIRST APPOINTMENT.

THANKS,
HEATHER
HEATHERSPENCER

Postby Welshgirl38 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi heather,

First off, welcome to the world of IVF - it can be a rollercoaster at times, but u have come to the right place for support.

I had my tubes cliped when i was 24 - i have 2 children from my first marriage. My now DH (hubby) has no children so thats why we came to be doing IVF.

Our first go was unsucessful - but we are in the process of another 'shot' and should get to egg collection in about 3 weeks.

If u want - join us over in the General Forum - Awaiting Treatment thread - (Welshgirl38) the ladies here are wonderful and many have been thru this more than once. They can advise u or help u out on any subject as best they can.

Have u had ur first initial appt about the IVF with ur DR and are now moving on to an appt with the ivf clinic???

Becky xxx

1 IVF=BFN 2 IVF=BFN 3 IVF=BFP :) m/c @ 8 wks :( 4 IVF=BFN
We must now let go of the life we had planned, to live the life waiting for us..

Adoption course starts March 19th
Welshgirl38
Valued Contributor

Postby HEATHERSPENCER » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 pm

THIS IS OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH IVF CLINIC, WE JUST FINALLY GOT THE APPROVAL FROM OUR INSURANCE CO. SO THE SAME DAY WE GOT IT I CALLED AND MADE OUR APPOINTMENT WITH THE ONLY CLINIC CLOSE TO US THAT OUR INSURANCE WOULD APPROVE.
HEATHERSPENCER

Return to Introductions