IVF-Infertility.com home

3rd IVF New to message boards

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

3rd IVF New to message boards

Postby brit1612 » Thu May 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Hi my name is Brittany. I will be starting my 3rd IVF in June. I have always read the the discussion boards, but have never joined. My first ivf was a bfn. My meds were not right and they had to be increased by a lot which my doctor thinks played a role in the outcome. The second round my meds were changed and everything went extremely smooth. I got a bfp, but at eight weeks there was still no embryo. I am going to be starting in June again, and wanted to know if anyone has had sucess with a similar story? Also, is anyone going to be starting in June?
After 7 attempts (2 negatives/3 miscarriages), we have TWO miracle boys!! If you would like to hear our story, please visit http://www.ivfsuccessstories.info. Never give up, it can happen for you!!
brit1612
Regular

Postby loopie » Sat May 17, 2008 11:50 am

Brit

welcome- this site is a great source of hope, true caring, and great information. I do hope things go great for you in June- join one of the cycle buddies lists- it not only helps pass the time, but affirms that we are not crazy when we think we are!

best to you!
loopie
Me 41 Dh 41
1st IVF BFP!!! Jan 2008

loopie
Regular

Postby wishfull27 » Sun May 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Hi Brit - I have just started down regging and there is a thread on IVF forum June/July cycel buddies - more than welcome to join us

Carolyn xxx
IVF 4 BFP
wishfull27
Valued Contributor

Postby brit1612 » Mon May 19, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I did join the june /july cycle buddies. I am looking forward to hearing everyone's stories, and going through it together.
After 7 attempts (2 negatives/3 miscarriages), we have TWO miracle boys!! If you would like to hear our story, please visit http://www.ivfsuccessstories.info. Never give up, it can happen for you!!
brit1612
Regular

Return to Introductions