IVF-Infertility.com home

Menopur injectables

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Menopur injectables

Postby faniak » Tue May 20, 2008 1:39 am

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and my name is Fania. My husband and i have been TTC for about 3 years now. We will be doing our first IVF cycle soon. It is actually a part of study so we got lucky with the cost. I have done many cycles of IUI's and they haven't worked. I do have left over Menopur 75 IU's left over. I should have 8 vials still left over. They are not expired. One box is completely sealed and that contains 5. I can provide medical records to show that i had a script for them. I don't have insurance that covers fetility meds so i paid out of pocket. If anyone is interested in the Menopur please contact me at my email at karlitskyfania@yahoo.com I can also provide a phone number so we can make contact. I wish everyone who is TTC much luck.
faniak

Postby loopie » Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi Fania

Welcome!
in the info about the message boards on every page, is that you may not sell drugs through the site, it is also not legal to do so
as for menepur- if you are starting an IVF cycle, that is one of the meds I was on for my IVF, and so you may still need it yourself. If it turns out that you don't, perhaps you could donate it or turn it in to your doc's office.
best of luck to you!

loopie
Me 41 Dh 41
1st IVF BFP!!! Jan 2008

loopie
Regular

Return to Introductions