IVF-Infertility.com home

HELLO EVERYONE

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

HELLO EVERYONE

Postby JJJAKE » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:45 pm

WOW THIS WEB-SITE IS A GOD-SEND! I AM 32 Y/O AND MY HUSBAND IS 34. I HAVE A 10 & 11 Y/O SON AND DAUGHTER FROM A PREV. RELATIONSHIP. MY NOW HUSBAND AND I WANT CHILDREN HOWEVER I HAD A TUBALIGATION IN 2002. WE STARTED IVF IN LATE MAY AND ON THE 25TH I BEGAN MY INJECTIONS. I HAVE READ AS MANY OF THE POSTS I COULD READ LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS WONDERING A FEW THINGS! LIKE, HOW LONG AFTER I BEGAN MY INJECTIONS DO I HAVE THE RETRIEVAL? I WILL NOT BE TAKING LUPRON (IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN) BECAUSE OF A STUDY I AM IN. ALL OF MY PRE-TESTING ARE GREAT, MY HUSBANDS SPERM COUNT AND PENATRATION TEST ARE ALL GOOD. MY DOC. SAYS I RESPONDED WELL JUST TO THE CLOMID CHALLENGE TEST AND THAT I'M GOOD. SO WITH ALL THAT I HAVE STATED.... CAN ANYONE GIVEN ME A TIMELINE FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? YOU KNOW THE CENTER GIVES YOU SOOOOO MUCH INFO. THAT SOMETIMES IT'S A LITTLE OVERWELMING. I NEED A LITTLE HELP AND POSS. HELP WITH MY ANXIETY. THANKS
JJJAKE

Postby not hopeless yet » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi JJJake-
If you're just doing Clomid with Egg Retrieval I have a feeling your doctor will monitor you every few days by blood and ultrasound to see how many follies you're growing. After they get to be about 15-20mm they'll probably schedule retrieval. But then again I've yet to do IVF so I'm sure your clinic can give you a step by step time line. Let us know how you're doing every step of the way! Fingers crossed.
not hopeless yet
Regular

Return to Introductions