IVF-Infertility.com home

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Postby Renee Del Ponte » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Last edited by Renee Del Ponte on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Renee Del Ponte
Regular

Postby ras » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:24 pm

Good luck on the process. All of our meds come from Schraft's Pharmacy in NJ. The RE we go to uses this pharmacy.

I believe for some medications brand names are medically necessary. If that is the case I believe it should not matter where it comes from...

Answering your questions Schraft's Pharmacy in NJ is specialized for Infertility medicines and it is a part of Walgreens The service is great. They mail meds the very next day and including Saturdays.
ras

Postby Renee Del Ponte » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:14 pm

Last edited by Renee Del Ponte on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renee Del Ponte
Regular

Postby ras » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 am

We are in the 2nd day of simulation phase of our 2nd IVF. No I have not been to the pharmacy personally as we are not in the same state. Our RE orders the meds for us and the next day or the same day the pharmacy calls us and goes over the list of meds and the cost and we discuss when they should be shipping it.

They do have an emergency pharmacy number that can be called after 9.00 pm. There is a documentation of all the medications so really I have never needed to call them once we got the meds.

Good luck with the tests tomorrow.
ras

Postby Kas101 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm

Hey Renee

I also get all my meds from Schrafts in NJ and they are ordered by my RE. They always call me direct to discuss and get payment (i have to pay as well) then ship the next day. I have had 2 shipments from them and they have been really good. Refrigerated meds come on an ice pack within the box.

I'd recommend the company but i dont know if its a cheap alternative - i always have to sit down when they tell me the cost. My RE gives me all my syringes and needles for no cost - this knocked $260 off my last shipment. If you need Follistim like i do brace yourself for the price its a mortgage payment!!!!

Good luck
Kas101
Regular

Return to Introductions