IVF-Infertility.com home

New on board - 3 failed IVF cycles

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New on board - 3 failed IVF cycles

Postby whitneyn » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 pm

My husband and I have unexplained infertility. No one can give us an explanation and we just got back our negative results today. :cry: 3rd failed IVF cycle. Obviously devasting, but I have to have hope. We have just recently moved. Does anyone know the ABSOULTE best Dr in Atlanta or Nashville? We live in Chattanooga now, but I am willing to travel to see the best. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Whitney
whitneyn

do not despair

Postby elles » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm

hi withney

i was like you suffering from unexplained infertility and i know how you are feeling. i suffered 3 miscarriage and one ectopic and to make matters worse i come from a place where IVF is not available. However after a lot of praying and asking god to help me my prayer was unswered and i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who will celebrate her 1st birthday on monday the 13th April.
So i will tell you please do not despair i will think of you both in my prayers,
Miracles really happen because my daughter is the proof that prayer are answered.
All the best to you and you husband.

elles
I am very happy to find a place where one can read and exchange views.I want to create freindship through email because I want other to help me in my pain to achieve my deam of getting pregnant.
elles

Return to Introductions