IVF-Infertility.com home

new help!

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

new help!

Postby nina23 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:20 am

hi my name is nina and we just find out after a year of trying to conceive that my husband has low sperm count, our doctor recommend us to do ivf with icsi and now we are waiting to start the treatment in a few weeks but im really scared of going through the treatment !!! please help!!! :roll: [list[/img][/list]
nina23

Postby CT_Michele » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:39 pm

nina- i went through ivf for the same reasons, and i was scared too. But every step of the way i kept telling myself this is the hand we were dealt and tons of people are going through the same thing, so i knew i could get through it. I kinda looked at the whole thing more as a mission or task to complete...and my mission was accomplished...my daughter is almost 8 months old!

And it was so worth everything...which is why i am doing it again! My egg retreival is less than a week away. You will find a ton of support here...i don't know what i would have done without this website.

You should go over to the ivf side of the boards and introduce yourself in the april/may buddies, I am in the march/april board, but most people there are almost done cycling, you are welcome there too, but i bet in april/may thread you might find some ladies on the same schedule as you...good luck with everything!
Me- 28 DH- 33 Male Factor
1st IVF- 12/07- BFP! Ella Michele was born 8/26/8
2nd IVF- 04/09 - BFN
1st FET- 09/09 - Chemical
3rd IVF - 04/11 - Embies didn't make it to ET
4th IVF - Fall 2011??
CT_Michele
Valued Contributor

Postby nina23 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 am

michelle thank you for your history with me it helped me a lot!!
and good luck with your ivf hope everything goes well
nina23

Return to Introductions