IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello from New Jersey

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello from New Jersey

Postby Capegirl » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Hello All,
I am not going to say that I'm happy to be posting on here....cause I'm not. lol But I am grateful that there are sites like this.
I am 39 will be 40 in May and have been ttc for over 6 years. We have done 3 iuis and 2 back to back ivfs....then our insurance switched and no longer covered IF. We have had 3 m/c's and I have been diagnosed with a chromosome inversion. We don't have any insurance coverage so we are done. It breaks my heart and I really have no clue what I am going to do. I feel very alone and feel as if I have taken away the chance for my husband to be a father. Ugghhhh is all I can say.
I am also a freelance photographer who is doing a project about infertility. I figured it would be therapy for me. The sad thing is I have not had anyone volunteer to be involved. I have put brochures at my old REs office and have not heard from anyone. I have to say it is a sensitive issue....believe me I know, but I thought at least a few people would want to bring awareness to infertility. In no way, shape, or form is this advertising or me asking anyone....believe me I am still trying to explain to Resolve what I am wanting to do, but I just wanted to say that once again I feel really alone.
Anyway thanks for listening to me.
Hugs to all!!!!
Capegirl
Capegirl

Return to Introductions