IVF-Infertility.com home

New

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New

Postby latrell22 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello. I'm new to the site! I have been attempting the IVF process since 2005 when I miscarried for unknown reasons..well one doctor said that I miscarried and the other said there was an ectopic pregnancy. None the less, I now have one blocked tube. I have been on waiting lists in the states and dropped due to programs being discontinued and finally that we are in Europe we are at the point where we can start the process when we want to start. We are in the Army! I have received all of my prescriptions and as soon as my cycle begins I will be able to begin my medication! I'm so excited and very nervous! This has been the LONGEST roller coaster ride I have ever been on. Like many of you, I have decided not to tell my family until we have completed the process. We have one daughter, she is 7 and we had no problems conceiving her. I am 33 and my husband is 35. Looking forwarding to chatting and learning all that I can from everyone.
latrell22
Regular

Postby gi » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi laterall22,

Theres a much busier thread in the ivf discussions jan/feb cycle if you want to come over for some company the girls there are great and very supportive. Sorry about your m/c its not nice but ivf is an amazing way to help us achieve our little miracles.

gi xxx
7th IVF finally our precious miracle girl Kayla born 24/11/10, 8th IVF FET Sept 2012 BFP!!!
Its TRIPLETS!!!!
gi
Regular

Return to Introductions