IVF-Infertility.com home

Newbie to all of this :O

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Newbie to all of this :O

Postby LokaChika » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi Everyone...

I am starting IVF this Feb, Im excited.. Im only 24 .. just a baby in my mums eyes :D but unfortunatly my DH and I have been trying for a baby now for 3 years.. I am diagnosed with PCOS.. my doctor tells me I need IVF because my condition is pretty servere... :( so here I am to join this forum.. I've read alot of the posts here and everyone is very supportive.. Its exactly what i need.. I have no idea as to what my doctor is going to prescribe me yet.. I have my appointment with him on thursday..

So far i've had the blood test, Laproscopic surgery to confirm my disease and a few ultra sounds..

I am very curious to who had a positive result first go around? and i really want twins if possible but just having one would be a blessing but with the percentage of multiple births who here has had twins because of IVF and what treatment did you have.. ?

Thanks

Stacey

24 yr old (trying for 3yrs)
DH 25 yr old

Diagnosed with PCOS :( (i hate how it puts weight on me and makes it stay.. arrrrrrhhh)
LokaChika

Re: Newbie to all of this :O

Postby gi » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi locochika,

You are only a baby ha ha which is great in the world of ivf or so i am always been told, we have been ttc 7 yrs and ivf since i was 27 unfortunately 7 cycles and 2 m/c later we are still battling on but age is still on our side and i dont plan on giving up for a long time (or when money runs out!) when you get your dates you should join one of the busier sites on the ivf thread there is a great bunch of women there who offer so much support and advice when you need it. Best of luck and i really hope you get your bfp 1st time round.

gi xxx
7th IVF finally our precious miracle girl Kayla born 24/11/10, 8th IVF FET Sept 2012 BFP!!!
Its TRIPLETS!!!!
gi
Regular

Return to Introductions