IVF-Infertility.com home

New :) 1st IVF Cycle!!!

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New :) 1st IVF Cycle!!!

Postby Hope1006 » Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 am

Just wanted to take a chance to introduce myself. My name is Celena and my husband's name is Marc. I have two beautiful boys, Jacob (11) and Zachary (7) from a previous marriage, but over the past couple years I have developed endometriosis which has left both of my tubes completely blocked. My husband and I want more than anything to have a big family, and he would love children of his own (even though he loves my children dearly). So, we have decided to embark on the in vitro journey and see what God brings to us. Tonight my menstrual cycle began, so I will start taking the Ovcon they prescribed, and we go from here! I am so happy to be part of your group and hope to share our journeys together!
Hope1006

Re: New :) 1st IVF Cycle!!!

Postby Lynzee22 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Welcome Hope! I just started Birth control yesterday and in 4 weeks start injections. It is also my first time. I too had enomoetriosis and it blocked my tubes, then they filled with fluid so both tubes had to be removed in March. There are many woman on this board with lots of experience and kind loving words! Feel free to join on us on any of the other boards "April/May cycle buddies" or "Summer 2011"
Me: Bilateral Hydrosalpinges (removed 3/24/11)
DH: Nothing wrong
TTC: 5+ years
1st IVF- 5/4/11- start BCP for 4 weeks then injections!
Lynzee22

Re: New :) 1st IVF Cycle!!!

Postby Lynzee22 » Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 pm

and sorry you have to go under the IVF section to find those!
Me: Bilateral Hydrosalpinges (removed 3/24/11)
DH: Nothing wrong
TTC: 5+ years
1st IVF- 5/4/11- start BCP for 4 weeks then injections!
Lynzee22

Return to Introductions