IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello Ladies

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello Ladies

Postby millypippa123 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Hello ladies,
Just wanted to write to you to see if i am the the only person feeking how if feel?

i have i had one fresh cycle if ivf/icsi and and as far as we were aware everything went text book ok...i had one embrio put back in and it did not work..i found this really distressing and ended up taking taking time off work....i see so many people being positive, which is what you have to be, but i found it sooo hard...am i the only person who feels the way i do, with how much it affects your life...i hope someone can come back to me with ome re-assurance that it will all work out in the end???
lots of love emma
x
millypippa123

Re: Hello Ladies

Postby Prayersnpies » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Hey Millipippa, welcome! No, you are definately not the only one who feels discouraged sometimes... The IVF process and just the label of infertility can be so emotionally draining. Good luck to you and I wish you well... It is important to stay positive because I strongly believe in the importance of a positive attitude.
Married 6/2/01
Me-32
DH-38
TTC-7 yrs
"unexplained fertility"
4 IUI's - all BFN
1st IVF- 7/11 BFP U/S on 8/23
Prayersnpies

Re: Hello Ladies

Postby fvrogers » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 pm

You are definitely not the only one struggling to stay positive. I had a failed IVF cycle last year and was super depressed. It took me a while to get back on board for this cycle. But somehow we find the strength to pull ourselves together and continue the fight. I pray and hope that you find similar strength.
Me - 33
DH - 39

IVF #1 - 2010 - BFN :(
IVF #2 - 7/11- BFN :(
#3 FET - 9/22/11- BFP (God is good)!!! DS Born 5/28/12
#4 FET - 6/17/13
ImageImage
fvrogers
Regular

Return to Introductions