IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello everyone

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello everyone

Postby DeniseM » Mon May 16, 2005 8:54 pm

Hi everyone.

I found this site looking for a support group as I'm in the process of a miscarriage, but think I'll stay involved for the next cycle through IUI.

So far some tears, but also some smiles.

It's been healing reading some of your stories. Hopefully I can develop some friendships here.

Good to meet you,
IUI twins ~ July 2006
IUI singleton ~ due Jan 15 2009
DeniseM
Valued Contributor

Postby LittleP » Mon May 16, 2005 9:37 pm

Denise

Welcome to the site - as you've already noticed there are some very encouraging stories here and some great advice to be had.

:( I am so sorry about your current situation, it's never easy to know what to say but just wanted to offer some PMA and hugs your way - I do know what you're going through and hope that you feel better soon.

I know you've found the General Forum which is great so we'll continue to speak over there.

Take care and big hugs.

Little P
LittleP
Board Veteran

Postby DebraP » Tue May 17, 2005 6:07 am

Hi Denise, I'm sorry to see you're having such a hard time right now. A quick look below some of our signatures will tell you many of us understand your pain and distress. The mix of emotions can be overwhelming with a miscarriage - not only the physical loss and pain but anger, bitterness + wanting to lash at someone, but also wanting to cry and curl up quietly at the same time.

Nothing I can say will make you feel any better at the moment but I do really, really understand how you feel. This board is full of women who have felt like you do now. We do go on and we do try again, we have to.

hugs
Debra
Me: 44, DH: 31
Game Over.
Dates: Aug 02 - May 06
Tries: 5 fresh + 4 frozen.
Results: 1 daughter, 2 m/c, 1 ectopic.
DebraP
Valued Contributor

Postby Sand » Tue May 17, 2005 7:24 am

Hi Denise. I'm glad you've decided to stick around the boards. You will find emense support here. As I said last time, I hope you can get through this period soon.

Sandra x
Me 41 yrs old - dh 49 yrs old. ttc 110 yrs.
1st cycle (ICSI)....Mar 04 -ve.
2nd cycle (ICSI)....Aug 04 -ve.
3rd cycle FET........May 05 -ve.
4th cycle (ICSI) ... Feb 06 -ve
5th cycle FET ..... Feb/Mar 11
Sand
Board Veteran

Postby taylorjools » Tue May 17, 2005 8:00 am

Hi denise,

welcome to the boards sweetie. As the others have said, there is understanding here for all kinds of problems, and we are very much here for eachother. I love this board as it is informal and very loving as a consequence. I hope you find some sollace here.

Love and welcome bigJ 8)
POF+autoimmune+dh antibodies,5.05 DIVF IM M/c 7.5 wks, DIVF+TESE at ISIDA - son 08/06
FET ISIDA: 12.07.07 m/c 8 wks b.ovum, 17 Dec 2007- BFP triplets OMG!!!
taylorjools
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions