IVF-Infertility.com home

egg donation

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

egg donation

Postby angelmommie3 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:28 am

I'm new to the site (and this whole process in fact)....so please be patient with me!!! I thank god that I'm one of the lucky ones who had no problem becoming (or maintaining) my 3 pregnancies. I have recently come the the conclusion that although i am done having my own children, i can share that gift with others and help create dreams for couples who are in desperate situations. I begin a cycle for egg donation in a week, and am wondering if there are any donors out there who would like to share the experience along with me????? I dont know anyone who has done this, so i'm feeling a little alone...although i have GREAT support from my family and husband....i need a woman who has done this that i can share feelings/experiences with. I have spent hours on this site tonight just reading all of the posts, and the stories, and i wish you all the best. may the new year bring new hopes and dreams come true!!!! :lol:
angelmommie3

Postby souris » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:31 am

Hi Angelmommie!

I cant help you with the donation but i just wanted to tell you that what you are doing is great, and that you are going to give to someone the most amazing gift on earth!

Keep well and good luck with the treatment!

Happy new year,
take care
souris
xxx
Me 27, DH 55
04/ 05 ICSI -tive 02/06 ICSI. No fertilisation
09/ 06 ICSI. BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks.04/07 ? ICSI -tive
04/08 ICSI BFP!!! M/C at 12 weeks
Feb 09 6th ICSI has started! neg
June 09 7th ICSI. Please make it happen!!
souris
Regular

Return to Introductions