IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello To All new Members

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello To All new Members

Postby bubblymichelle » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:18 pm

Just want to say hello to all the new members, I don't get chance to say hello to everyone very busy site but welcome and hope you enjoy your stay here and get plenty of support.
Love
Shell.
xx
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor

langton

Postby langton » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:01 am

Hi shell. well.I am so pleased for you. It's so good to hear some good news. I feel so sorry for some of the ladies on this site, trying four and five times. Im just going to have to keep my fingers crossed. did you have one embreo back or two. Ive asked for two, but im unsure because of all the risks involved. Just got my AF thismorning so i start my next injections on sunday, have a scan and blood test. Getting closer now. Do the next set of injections make you feel any different than the first?
langton
Regular

Postby bubblymichelle » Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:26 am

Hi There,

Well I did have 2 put back but only one made it. I was up and down with the injections and was black and blue with bruises but when I look at all I went through to get Alex then I don't care. I also feel sorry for some of these people who have had attempts on several occasions but its not worked but that doesn't mean they have to give up I think they are so strong and credit to them.

Love
Shell.
xx
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions