IVF-Infertility.com home

hello im a newbie

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

hello im a newbie

Postby walsh » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:32 am

we are finally going to do this ivf.after 7 years of marriage we have finlly came up with the money to do ivf.im 30 years old husband is 25 and no children yet.we live in nc and we have found a wonderful dr and now its just a count down till i start injections.i can finally stay at home and work on getting prego :D the only two steps to go is a class they want us to go to so we can learn how to give the shots right then my period i guess.our class is set up for thursday of next week cant wait to start this but ill have to say im really scared too .im just glad for this board hope to make some friends here and sending everyone happy toughts
walsh

Postby Julie2039 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:26 am

Hi there

Just to say best of luck! You will get lots of support and advice here. Why not try the general thread for people who are cycling in March....Sending babydust.

Julie

TTC 05/01
DH TESA 07/05 - BFP!!!
ICSI - Canc 01/07
FET 04/07 - BFP!!!
William Peter Born 23/12/07

Julie2039
Regular

new here too

Postby bsbulldog » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:59 pm

hello, I am new here as well. I just completed my cycle with my embryo tansfer yesterday. I am anxiously awating my test date 03/23/06. This is my second IVF cycle, I miscarried my fisrt attempt after 13 weeks. This time is much more intense because this is it for us. This is our last chance. Good luck, I will say a prayer for all of you.
bsbulldog

Postby walsh » Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:47 am

will i pray everything turns out good for u and in 9 months u will have a new member to ur family let me know how it gose for u.around the 28th ill be starting my round of shots and im scared to death did they hurt much and after a while did u just get use to them???well i guess thats my main question i have for now..ill say a prayer for u thanks
walsh

Return to Introductions