IVF-Infertility.com home

Nervous & new..

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Nervous & new..

Postby LucyBucy » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:14 pm

Hi,

I'm brand new to all of this and am due to start the injections next week, I'm on the nasal spray at the moment. My family and partner are so supportive but I can't help feeling really alone with everything as none of them can really understand what its like. Is anyone else feeling like this and at the same stage as me? I need an IVF buddy! :cry:
Age 30 DH 44
TTC 2 yrs
Male Factor Infertility
ICSI May 06 +ive
LucyBucy

Postby Mitzy » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:07 pm

Hi Lucy,
You are not on your own, and if you join the rest of us on the general forum, you will have more than one buddie waiting for you. :D
I am 40 OH is 50
Ectopic 1990 tube disintegrated
Endometriosis & tube blocked
NHS IVF March 2006 - neg
Mitzy
Regular

Postby Caty » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:15 am

Oh yes, we all feel the same Lucy. You've come to the right place. You're not alone any more!
Caty
1 son, Benjamin born 30th May 2002
1 ^o^ 22nd February 2003 conceived naturally
TTC#2
- 3 x cancelled cycles - High FSH (13.8 at highest)
- 3rd full IVF, testing 25th April 2006
Caty
Regular

Postby walsh » Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:50 pm

well u found the right spot for alot of support i was feeling the same way (as alot of the ladies here too)alone linke nobody really understands what we go thru but other ivf women..my family along with his have tried hard to understand what we are going thru but sometimes it just easier to talk to other ladies about all of this..its been really hard talking about any of this with friends too cause they all seem not to understand cause they can get prego not even trying..i hope we all cn help u thru this and if u have any questions dont be scared to ask...i wish u a bfp ok good luck i have already finished my ivf and 2 ww now but there re so many ladies just started like u hang in there...
30 me 27 dh
ivf 4/06 bfp

walsh

Return to Introductions