IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello everyone

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello everyone

Postby Moritsha » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:28 pm

:lol:Hi I'm new to all this. I have just finished my 1st IVF treatment. Unfortunately it wasn't successful. Worse still we have to wait 9 months as our treatment is being funded. We didn't have any embryos to freeze. I cannot believe just what an emotional journey it is.
Moritsha
Regular

Postby LucyBucy » Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:41 am

Hi Moritsha,

I'm new to IVF too - I'm just about to start on my stimulating drugs and am already finding the whole infertility/IVF a huge emotional journey. I've found that reading through the experiences of women on this board has really really helped my stress levels though as its difficult for people to understand what we're going through if they haven't been through it themselves.

I'm sure the 9 months will fly by, just keep yourself busy and look after yourself :)

LucyBucy x
Age 30 DH 44
TTC 2 yrs
Male Factor Infertility
ICSI May 06 +ive
LucyBucy

Hi everyone

Postby Moritsha » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:02 pm

Thanks Lucy for replying. I just received excellent news that they are allowing me to start my treatment earlier! I've to phone the clinic in June when my period starts. We can't believe it. The only thing now is I'm mega stressed again coz we've a holiday booked in July to Cuba and my husband works away from home a lot. We're meeting with the clinic in May to discuss our next treatment. We're going to ask if they'll maybe freeze DH's sperm incase he's not able to get home and I won't be able to start treatment maybe so near to my holiday. Aaaargh! We had 5 eggs from the ER and 3 fertilized but only 2 were good quality. Good luck with your treatment. This site is brill. Great to know we're not alone! :wink:
ME 36 DH 31
TTC 3 yrs
ICSI April 2006 _ive
IVF Sept 2006 BFP sadly lost 4 wks 6 days

Moritsha
Regular

Return to Introductions